Bedrooms in The Old Rectory and Coach House
With its Georgian Facade, The Old Rectory is actually much older and dates back to 1530. In the main house, there are eight bedrooms in total – six on the first floor (two suites and four superior rooms) and our two smaller classic rooms on the ground floor.
The Coach House, with three beautifully appointed spacious rooms, is just a few steps across the driveway from the main house. The superior room, Beeches, has views of adjoining farmland and the two luxurious Suites, Arlington and Watersmeet both have views of the hotel grounds and the 11th Century St Martins Church.